Arlo Wireless Camera Systems
Arcom is proud to partner with Arlo to offer a camera package for simple installation and pricing solutions.
This battery operated system with wi-fi connectivity allows for remote access from your smart device or computer.
An optional annual service plan is available to change out batteries up to three times per year.
Contact Arcom for more information on installation and service.
TurboHD Analog Systems
Arcom is a proud vendor of HIKvision Camera Systems. Starting with our TurboHD systems, we can use existing coax wiring in your home to bring you up to high-resolution standards. This system represents our highest value. Remote access from your smart device such as iPhones, Android devices and iPads. These are a few of the camera options available to you:
IR Bullet Camera
EXIR Bullet Camera
The most state-of-the-art Hikvision systems using ethernet cables to connect IP cameras and IP recorders through your secure network. This system allows for remote access from your smart device such as iPhones, Android devices and iPads.
Network Mini Dome
Outdoor Network Turret
Mini Bullet Networked
Call for a Personalized Estimate (602) 942-6322
We can upgrade your existing camera and recording devices
to high definition equipment utilizing your existing wiring.
Installation and Service
Through the life of your system, choose Arcom Security technicians install, retrofit, program, and service, for peace of mind.
- Never a monthly charge. We install and service, you own and access.
- Arcom installation and equipment warranty is one year
- Manufacturer (HIKvision) warranty is 3 years, Manufacturer (Arlo) warranty is 2 years.
- Hikvision iVMS-4500 app is free to download and use to access your cameras anytime, anywhere.
- Hikvision Connect app iOS Download | Android Download
- Arlo app is free to download and use to access your cameras anytime, anywhere.
- Arlo app iOS Download | Android Download